Hi there, Are you looking for Free Twitch Accounts of 2019? Video Game Lovers! Gaming is ruling the Internet these days. YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook, everywhere Gaming Clips, Videos, and Memes are trending. YouTube Streaming service is on fire these days. Even Facebook has also launched its own Streaming Service sometime before. So in this article, Geeks10 is going to explain step by step methods to access Prime Twitch Accounts easily.
Twitch Prime Accounts: But Twitch has been thrashing the internet in Gaming Industry ever since Gaming got its hype. Twitch is the home of Gaming and the Gamers. The world’s biggest platform for live Video Game’s streaming and broadcasts is Twitch. Nearly 140 million unique monthly users visit this amazing website and spend hours of their lives watching live gaming streams with a platform who has 2-million-plus creators that stream at least 8 hours per day, one of our favorites PUBG, Apex Legends, Fortnite, Warcraft and Dota 2.
Anyone in this world can become a Twitch Streamer. Gaming Consoles like PS4 and Xbox One, already have built-in functions to stream through Twitch but before Streaming, you must have an account on Twitch, so here is the guide to create an account on Twitch Account.
How to create an account on Twitch?
Follow these instructions as per written.
- Go to the Twitch Website.
- At the top of the page, click on the button “Sign Up”.
- Enter your desired username, password, your birthdate, and your e-mail address, where you can get your account confirmation mail.
- Fill the Captcha.
- Click on the “Sign Up” button to create an account. You will be asked to visit your mailbox and do verify your account.
If you are a PC Gamer or if you want to stream games and grow your own Twitch Channel from other kinds of console boxes such as the Nintendo Switch, all you need, is good and decent kind of hardware, streaming software like OBS Studio, and just create an account on Twitch.
Setting up Twitch Account for Streaming
- Install a broadcasting software on your PC. A common solution for OBS Studio, which is widely used and it is available on Windows, Mac, and Linux, and there is one more named as, XSplit, and is built for Windows. OBS is a free and open source but requires to be set up a bit complicated but it is one of the best, while XSplit is highly intuitive but requires a paid subscription for some of its better features.
- Log in to your account on Twitch.tv.
- Select the option Dashboard from the drop-down menu at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Search for Game and then select it, whatever you want to play under the Playing tab.
- Enter a title for your Stream.
You Might also like:
- How To Watch IPL 2019 Live FREE Without Hotstar Premium
- Top 15 Best Movies Downloading and Streaming Sites 2019
- Xpadder Windows 10 download and tutorial [Working] 2019
Configure Stream using OBS studio Right
- Click on OBS Studio’s icon and select Run as Administrator (It is necessary for Screen/Game Capture).
- Go to Settings menu and Select Broadcast Settings.
- Select Twitch as your Streaming Service and click Optimize on the bottom-left of the menu.
- Go back to your Twitch dashboard and select Stream Key.
- Copy and Paste that code into the Stream Key box in the Broadcast Settings menu. Select OK.
- On the main OBS screen, right-click on the Sources box and select Add > Game Capture.
- Select Your Game of choice from the drop-down menu and select OK.
- Right-click the Sources box again to add any additional feeds. You can add images, stickers and text to customize your layout, use Monitor Capture if you want to show anything on your display or select Video Capture to use your webcam.
- Select Preview Stream and Edit Scene to test your stream layout and make changes as your desires. For example, you might want to add any kind of stickers or clips to your gameplay, you might like to add a small box with live streaming of yourself using a webcam.
- Click on Start Streaming on the OBS main screen. Now you are streaming live and gonna rock the Twitch World!!
Streaming From PS4 and Xbox One
If you are a PS4 or Xbox One Gamer, you can directly broadcast from your console box without worrying about any external hardware or software. To stream on Twitch through PS4, just press the DualShock 4’s Share button, select Broadcast Gameplay and choose Twitch as the streaming service. Once you logged in, you can go live with the just a push of a button.
Streaming to Twitch on Xbox One is just simple as it was for PS4. First, download the free Twitch app from the Xbox Store before you start. Once you have the app downloaded and have logged in, just fire up whichever game you would like to play and stream. Then, open up the Twitch and select the Broadcast option from the main menu. Just remember that you can also stream on Microsoft’s Mixer platform directly from your Xbox One by just pressing the home button and selecting the Broadcast icon.
Both of these consoles will let you chat with your viewers from your headset, as well as it will show you your face via the PlayStation’s Camera or Microsoft’s Kinect. You won’t get to customize the layout of your stream the way you can do it on PC, but console streaming has a wide watching around the globe and you can easily build your audience.
Free Twitch Accounts 2019
Also Read: Free Amazon Premium Prime Accounts 2019
Twitch Accounts That Works
Conclusion: Free Premium Twitch Accounts
We wish you to have great success on Twitch. In case, If you have faced any kind of issues while creating an account on Twitch or Setting up OBS Studio, feel free to submit your queries in the comment section below, we will surely reply to you.